Publications & Reports
- "Reports:The Evolving Israel-China Relations and Tensions with the U.S. "(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:Modi government and the Middle East: A paradigm change in the political concept"(Middle East Review)
- "Child Labor and Rainfall Deviation: Panel Data Evidence from Rural Vietnam"(The Developing Economies)
- "Relational Contracting for Rural Artisanal Products: The Case of the Lao Handweaving Industry"(The Developing Economies)
- "Kichun Kang "Changes in trade variety, substitutability, and terms of trade effect: Evidence from south korea""(The Developing Economies)
- " Takeshi Kawanaka "Status Quo or Pluralism? Dominant Party Rule and People""(The Developing Economies)
- "Economic Development and Premature De-industrialization"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "International Migration of Nurses: The Cases of the Philippines and India"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Leadership and Regional Organizations"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Multi-layered mutual recognition systems"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Trade and Employment in the Formal and Informal Sectors: A Natural Experiment from Cambodia"
- "China’s Innovation Boom: Miracle or Mirage?"
- "The Forces Driving Inequalities in China’s Household Carbon Footprints"
- "China’s Provincial Carbon Emission Transfers and the Effectiveness of Mitigation Polices"
- "Market power of China's State-owned Firms: Evidence from Manufacturing Firm-level Data"
Seminars & Events
- East Asia
- Southeast Asia
- South Asia