Publications & Reports
- Masami Ishida"Empirical Research to Examine the Effectiveness of Supporting Policies to SMEs of Handicraft Industries in Lao PDR as to Realize Some Collaborations with Traditional Craft Industries in Japan"(ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report)
- Souknilanh Keola "Measuring Connectivity Within and Among Cities in ASEAN"(BRC Research Report No.26)
- Shozo Sakata"New Trends and Challenges for Agriculture in the Mekong Region :From Food Security to Development of Agri-Businesses"(BRC Research Report No.25)
- Daisuke Hiratsuka"EEC Development and Transport Facilitation Measures in Thailand, and Development Strategies of Neighboring Countries"(BRC Research Report No.24)
- Michikazu Kojima"Toward Regional Cooperation of Local Governments in ASEAN"(ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report)
- Naomi Hatsukano"Rethinking Migration Governance in the Mekong Region:From the Perspective of the Migrant Workers and Their Employers"(ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report)
- Masami Ishida"Cross-border Transport Facilitation in Inland ASEAN and the ASEAN Economic Community"(ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report)
- "The Vietnamese Family During the Period of Industrialization, Modernization, and International Integration"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Fundamental Research on International Flow-of-Funds Analysis "(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Development of a Geographical Simulation Model (IDE-GSM) and geo-economic dataset"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Politicisation of the Appointment and Removal of Judges in a Declining Democracy: The Case of Bangladesh"
- "Economic Impacts of the US–China Trade War on the Asian Economy: An Applied Analysis of IDE-GSM"
- "A Geographical Simulation of Impacts of Vientiane-Hanoi Expressway"
- "Inferences and Descriptive Analyses on Education, Livelihoods, and Rural Poverty through Fieldwork and Tailored Household Survey in Marinduque, the Philippines"
- "Transportation Costs in Archipelagos: Evidence from Indonesia"
Seminars & Events
- [APL] A Field Experiment on Skill-Based School Health Education in Rural Bangladesh Jul 26, 2019(Friday)
- East Asia
- Southeast Asia
- South Asia