Education / Research Experience
KING'S COLLAGE, UNIVERITY OF LONDON , London.
Master of Laws degree in Law and Development in November 1998
GEORGETWON UNIVERSITY LAW CENTER , Washington DC.
Master of Laws degree in Common Law Studies in May 1992.
SOPHIA UNIVERSITY , Tokyo
Bachelor of Laws degree in March 1990.
|INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPING ECONOMIES , Researcher, November 1997 - present|
- 'International Harmonization of Arbitration Law and Asian Countries' (JPR Series 136, IDE, 2005)
- 'Court-based Mediation in Singapore: How do the Contrasting Principles of Mediation and Litigation Merge in the Asian Context?' (Naoyuki Sakumoto et al eds., "Law, Development and Socio-Economic Changes in Asia", IDE, 2003)
- 'The Logics of Legal Technical Assistance: A Comparison of the World Bank and Japan's ODA' (Naoyuki Sakumoto ed., "Socio-economic Laws and Development in Asian Countries", IDE 2002)
Membership of Academic Societies
Japan's Asian Law Society, Japanese Association of Sociology of Law
- Passed the Bar Examination in New York State, USA, in 1993.
- Lecturer in the Legal Technical Assistance Training Course at JICA in 2002.