Education / Research Experience
Master of Laws degree in Law and Development in November 1998
Master of Laws degree in Common Law Studies in May 1992.
Bachelor of Laws degree in March 1990.
|INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPING ECONOMIES , Researcher, November 1997 - present|
- 'International Harmonization of Arbitration Law and Asian Countries' (JPR Series 136, IDE, 2005)
- 'Court-based Mediation in Singapore: How do the Contrasting Principles of Mediation and Litigation Merge in the Asian Context?' (Naoyuki Sakumoto et al eds., "Law, Development and Socio-Economic Changes in Asia", IDE, 2003)
- 'The Logics of Legal Technical Assistance: A Comparison of the World Bank and Japan's ODA' (Naoyuki Sakumoto ed., "Socio-economic Laws and Development in Asian Countries", IDE 2002)
Membership of Academic Societies
- Passed the Bar Examination in New York State, USA, in 1993.
- Lecturer in the Legal Technical Assistance Training Course at JICA in 2002.