IDE Policy Brief
The IDE Policy Brief series are designed to contribute to the debate on appropriate public policies for developing economies.
IDE-JETRO is endeavoring to conclude agreements on research exchanges with outstanding research and educational institutions abroad.
- June 1, 2023 Please read before visiting the library.
- March 28, 2023 “IDE Research Columns (IDERC)” Newsletter is started.
- March 20, 2023 【Report】The report of the International Symposium “Marine Plastic Debris and its Countermeasures in Asia: Impact on Ecosystems and International Cooperation” is now available.
- March 10, 2023 Findings by international research team led by Meng Bo (Senior Research Fellow) published in One Earth,sister journal of Cell
The Developing Economies, Volume 61, Number 2 (June 2023)
International Migration in the Pacific Islands Region: Networks, Regionalism, and Institutions
Resource and Environmental Policy as “Late-comer Public Policy”: Ideas and Social Consensus in Policy Formation Process
The Changing State of Human Resource Development in the Philippines: The Connection between Vocational Training and Quality Jobs
US-China Economic Conflict: East Asian Responses to the Restructuring of International Division of Labor
- 2023.06.01 Spatial Income Inequality, Convergence, and Regional Development in a Lower Middle-Income Country: Satellite Evidence from the Philippines
- 2023.06.01 Hard and soft factors of trade facilitation and export diversification: Evidence for developing and the least developed countries
- 2023.05.31 Roles of Business Associations in Economic Diplomacy in Turkey
- 2023.05.18 Cumulative Effects of Intensified Cropping Cycles: Triple Rice Cropping in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta