- March 26, 2019 IDE-JETRO and TAEF (Taiwan-Asia Exchange Foundation) have signed an MOU for academic cooperation.
February 8, 2019 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellows
(Area Studies/Development Studies).
- January 30, 2019 [Procurement] "Tracing survey of job seekers in Addis Ababa: Second round"
- March 26, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Digital economy and development: An empirical study on motorcycle driver jobs in Uganda
- March 26, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] In and Beyond the Locality:Policy and Social Responses to Water Pollution Health Hazards in China
- March 19, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Ideological Orientation of the Educated Youth in Tanzania: A Literature Review
- March 19, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Presidential Candidate Selection and Factionalism in Five Dominant Parties in Sub-Saharan Africa
- March 15, 2019. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Cargo Transportation Cost in Vietnam
Papers & Reports
- March 20, 2019. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] Egypt Under SISI: From an Authoritarian Dominant-Party System to Strongman Politics
- August 8, 2018. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] After the "Middle East" : Turkey and Iran in a New Region
- July 20, 2018. (Friday) [Middle East Review] Qatar Commercial Banks’ Dependence on Overseas Business and the Economic Blockade
- July 20, 2018. (Friday) [Middle East Review] Women driving in Saudi Arabia
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Research Bulletin] Fundamental Research on International Flow-of-Funds Analysis
Seminars & Events
- April 10, 2019. (Wednesday) Accepting [APL] Industrial Agglomeration in Myanmar (joint with Finn Tarp, John Rand and Helge Zille)