- November 2, 2020 【Reservation required (details in text)】The IDE library opens on weekdays and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays.
- October 6, 2020 [Procurement] Result of "Survey on Indian Nurses returned from Gulf Countries"
- August 17, 2020 [Procurement] "Tracing survey of job seekers in Addis Ababa: Third round"
- August 17, 2020 [Procurement] "Survey on Indian Nurses Returned from Gulf Countries"
Papers & Reports
- November 18, 2020. (Wednesday) [ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report] Human Resources for the Health and Long-term Care of Older Persons in Asia
- September 4, 2020. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Transportation Costs in Archipelagos: Evidence from Indonesia
- September 4, 2020. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] The Effect of Exporting on Creative Destruction and a Plant’s Average Product Characteristics in Japan and Korea
- June 2, 2020. (Tuesday) [The Developing Economies] Governance, Information Spillovers, and Productivity of Local Firms: Toward an Integrated Approach to Foreign Direct Investment and Global Value Chains
- June 2, 2020. (Tuesday) [The Developing Economies] Cross-Border Vertical Integration and Technology in Factory Asia: Evidence from Korea
- September 30, 2020. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Assessing the Impact of China Shocks on the Trade Creation Effect in ASEAN
- September 30, 2020. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Does Lockdown Policy Reduce Human Activity?
- September 28, 2020. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Rethinking the Role of Suppliers in Global Value Chain Theory
- September 24, 2020. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Impacts of Lockdown Policies on International Trade
- September 24, 2020. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Impacts of COVID-19 on Global Value Chains