- October 19, 2018 [Reports] Working Session "Who Should Control Technology Transfer for Trade and Economic Growth?: Global Economic Integration and Industrial Policy in Emerging Asia" at the WTO Public Forum 2018
- July 23, 2018 [Procurement] "Survey on politicians’ demographic information in Malawi"
- July 12, 2018 [Procurement] "Survey on the Relationship between Social Norms and Female Labor Force Participation in Pakistan"
- January 23, 2019. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Impact of Research beyond Academia: Considering Engagement, Impact, and Open Access through the UK and Aus-tralian Experiences
- January 18, 2019. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Male Students’ Augmented Underperformance with Teacher-Perceived Gender Stereotypes as Score Markers: Natural Experimental Evidence from Rural Philippines
- December 18, 2018. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Female Genital Cutting and Long-term Adjustment of Marriage Markets: Evidence from West Africa
- November 30, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Hamas's Ascension and its International Relations:Literature Review
- November 30, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Hamas and the Gaza War of 2014:Developments since the Arab Spring in Palestine
Papers & Reports
- August 8, 2018. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] After the "Middle East" : Turkey and Iran in a New Region
- July 20, 2018. (Friday) [Middle East Review] Qatar Commercial Banks’ Dependence on Overseas Business and the Economic Blockade
- July 20, 2018. (Friday) [Middle East Review] Women driving in Saudi Arabia
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Research Bulletin] Fundamental Research on International Flow-of-Funds Analysis
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Research Bulletin] Development of a Geographical Simulation Model (IDE-GSM) and geo-economic dataset
Seminars & Events
- February 22, 2019. (Friday) Accepting [International Symposium] China at a Crossroads - Economic and Social Challenges Ahead
- January 28, 2019. (Monday) Accepting [APL] Getting Published - in English!
- January 24, 2019. (Thursday) Accepting [APL] Famine and Wealth Inequality: Evidence from China