Users of this website may be asked to provide personal information for the following:
- Application forms for symposiums, lectures, seminars, etc.
- Subscription forms for periodicals or other resources and information
- Subscription to mailing lists
- Job applications
Except for the following circumstances, the Institute will never provide personal information collected from users to a third party:
- When required by law to provide the information to a third party
- When permission has been received from the individual to provide the information to a third party
- When a third party is consigned to perform processing tasks associated with personal information that has been collected through various forms and procedures
We also use plugins developed by third-party web services to embed and share web content and to link different web services together. These web services include YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. These services sometimes track your browsing history and link personal information through plugins and/or cookies (plugins and cookies themselves do not include personal information). These third-party tools will not be activated unless you click on the “Accept” button which is displayed for the first-time access. Depending on the particular cookie that you reject, you may not be able to fully utilize the services.
The Institute has employed various security measures such as a firewall and virus detection system to prevent unauthorized access and data encryption methods in order to ensure the integrity and security of the website. However, the system is not guaranteed to be free from security issues.