Education / Research Experience
|B.S., Department of Agricultural Chemistry, University of Tokyo, 1987|
|M.S., Graduate School of Agricultural Economics, University of Tokyo, 1989|
|Institute of Developing Economies, 1989|
- "Political Economy of Industrial Pollution in Taiwan," in Development and the Environment: The Experiences of Japan and Industrializing Asia (Development and Environment Series No.1), 1995.
- "An Institutional Analysis of Environmental Pollution Disputes in Taiwan: Cases of 'Self-Relief,'" The Developing Economies , Vol. XL, No. 3, 2002, pp. 284-304.
- "Taiwan: From Subjects of Oppression to the Instruments of "Taiwanization," in Shinichi Shigetomi ed., The State and NGOs: Perspective from Asia , Singapore: Institute of Southeast Asian Studies, 2002.
- "The Rise and Fall of "Mixed Metal Scrap" Recovery Industry in Taiwan: International Trade of Scraps and Transboundary Relocation of the Business," in International Trade of Recyclable Resources in Asia (IDE Spot Survey No. 29) .
- Dynamism of the Policy Process in "Development and the Environment": The Experiences of Japan and Problems in East Asia , (Co-Editor), Kenkyu Sosho No.527, 2002. (in Japanese)
- Environmental Policy in a Changing Asia: Industrialization, Democratization, and Globalization , (Co-Editor) Kenkyu Sosho No.541, 2005. (in Japanese)
Membership of Academic Societies