Education / Research Experience
|B.A. in International Relations, Department of Political Science, the National Taiwan University, 2005|
|M.A. in International Relations, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics, the University of Tokyo, 2009|
|Ph.D. in Political Science, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics, the University of Tokyo, 2014|
|Research Assistant, Institute for Advanced Studies on Asia, the University of Tokyo, , 2009-2014|
|Research Fellow, Institute of Developing Economies (IDE), 2014|
- The Formation of Complementary Relationships among Overlapping Regimes: Negotiations on Climate Change, U.S.-China Relations, and the Paris Agreement (in Japanese), Gendai Tosho, March 2017.
- "The Strategic Partnerships on Climate Change in Asia-Pacific Context: Dynamics of Sino-U.S. Cooperation," in Climate Change in the Asia and Pacific Region, Walter Leal, Ed., Springer, 2015.
- "Climate Change and its Impacts: Domestic Responses of Japan," in Climate Change, Sustainable Development, and Human Security: A Comparative Analysis, ed. Dhirendra K. Vajpeyi, Lexington Books: New York, 2013.
- "Public-Private Partnerships to Address Global Environmental Problem: Sino-US Cooperation on Climate Change and Energy," Journalism and Mass Communication, March 2017, Vol. 7, No. 3, 149-164.
- "From Foot-Draggers to Strategic Counter-Partners: The Dynamics of U.S. and Chinese Policies for Tackling Climate Change" IDE Discussion Paper, No. 476, September 2014.
The Japan Association of International Relations (JAIR), Japan Association for Environmental Law and Policy, International Political Science Association (IPSA)