Related Publications & Reports
- "Yoshikazu Miyazaki "The North-South Problem and Japan—The Objectives of Economic Nationalism— "（Volume 4 Number 1 (March 1966) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Tadao Ishizaki "The Income Distribution in Japan "（Volume 5 Number 2 (June 1967) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Noboru Yamamoto "Japan's Invisible Race: Caste in Culture and Personality edited by George de Vos and Hiroshi Wagatsuma "（Volume 6 Number 2 (June 1968) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Ken’ichi Tominaga "Trend Analysis of Social Stratification and Social Mobility in Contemporary Japan "（Volume 7 Number 4 (December 1969) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Hiroki Nogami "Poverty and Social Exclusion in North and South: Essays on Social Policy and Global Poverty Reduction edited by Paul Mosley and Elizabeth Dowler "（Volume 43 Number 4 (December 2005) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "C. H. Whitworth "Economic Policy and Third World Poverty: Postwar Theory and Practice "（Volume 14 Number 2 (June 1976) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "R. Thillainathan "Inter-Racial Balance in Malaysian Employment and Wealth: An Evaluation of Distributional Targets "（Volume 14 Number 3(September 1976) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Toshiyuki Mizoguchi Do Hyung Kim and Young Il Chung "Overtime Changes of the Size Distribution of Household Income in Korea 1963-71 "（Volume 14 Number 3(September 1976) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Tetsuya Tokoro "Economic Growth and Social Equity in Developing Countries by I. Adelman and C. T. Morris "（Volume 14 Number 3(September 1976) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Shin'ichi Yoshioka "A Study on Wage Distribution in Korea and Japan "（Volume 16 Number 1 (March 1978) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Influence of Social Institutions on Inequality in China "
- "Economic Reforms and Income Inequality in Urban China "
- "Migration and Wellbeing at the Lower Echelons of the Economy: A Study of Delhi Slums "
- "The Garment Industry in Cambodia: Its Role in Poverty Reduction through Export-Oriented Development "
- "Poverty Analysis of Ethiopian Females in the Amhara Region: Utilizing BMI as an Indicator of Poverty "
- Disability and Development in the Middle East（2018_1_40_004）
- Middle Eastern Family in Transition (2017_2_40_005)
- Empirical Study of Stateless Persons in India-Bangladesh Ex-enclaves: Their Lives, Experiences and Prospects（2018_2_40_018）
- Conditions Faced by Children in the Developing World (2017_2_40_012)
- Decaying State of Venezuela: Socialism in the 21th Century and Democracy (2018_2_40_014)
- Modi Government and the Prospects of India (2018_2_40_011)
- Challenges to Spreading the Healthcare System in Vietnam(2018_2_40_006)
- Political and Economical Analyses of MENA Countries（2018_1_30_004）
- Political, Economic and Social Issues in Latin America（2018_1_30_003）
- Political Economy in Africa（2018_1_30_002）
- Searching for Stability in Afghanistan（2018_1_10_004）
- Second Year of the Trump Administration in the United States and the International Relations in the MENA Region（2018_1_10_002）
- Analytical Perspectives on Distributive Politics: Examining Pork-barrel Politics and Political Clientelism (2017_1_40_006)
- Challenge of building a suitable medical insurance system in Vietnam (2017_1_40_002)
- Mexico in the 21st Century: Modernizing Economy and Polarizing Society (2016_2_40_004)
- Childhood conditions in the developing world (2017_2_40_012)
- Poverty Alleviation and the role of convenience store chains（2016_2_40_012）
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Chenery,.H.,M. S. Ahluwalia, J. H. Duloy and R. Jolly,  Redistribution with Growth, Oxford University Press
- Drèze, J. and A .K. Sen Hunger and Public Action, Oxford :Clarendon Press.
- Kuznets, S , "Economic Growth and Income Inequality", American Economic Review, XLV(1) March, pp.1-28.
- Oman, P. Charles and Ganeshan Wignaraja The Postwar Evolution of Development Thinking, St. Martin's Press.
- Sen, A.K. Poverty and Famine, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- Sen, A., K  Commodities and Capabilities, Elsevire Science Publisher.
- Sen,A.K. Inequality Reexamined, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
- Sen, A.K. Development as Freedom, Oxford University Press.
- Stewart, Frances  Civic Prevention: Tackling Horizontal Inequalities, Oxford Development Studies, Volume 28, No.3, October, pp.245-262.
- Streeten, P. with S.J. Burki, M.ul Haq, N. Hicks and F. Stewart. First Things First: Meeting Basic Human Needs in the Developing Countries, Oxford University Press.
- UNDP (various years) Human Development Report, New York, Oxford University Press
- World Bank World Development Report 1990, Oxford University Press.
- World Bank World Development Report 2000/2001: Attacking Poverty, Oxford University Press.