Related Publications & Reports
- "Takayoshi Matsuo "The Development of Democracy in Japan—Taishō Democracy: Its Flowering and Breakdown— "（Volume 4 Number 4 (December 1966) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Hiroichi Yamaguchi "Democracy and Economic Change in India by George Rosen "（Volume 5 Number 1 (March 1967) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Masahiro Wakabayashi "Democratization of the Taiwanese and Korean Political Regimes: A Comparative Study "（Volume 35 Number 4 (December 1997) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Yukihito Sato "Democratization and Financial Reform in Taiwan: The Political Economy of Bad-Loan Creation "（Volume 40 Number 3 (September 2002) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Mitsutoyo Matsumoto "Political Democratization and KMT Party-Owned Enterprises in Taiwan "（Volume 40 Number 3 (September 2002) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Lin Chen-Wei "State Reformation and the Formation of a Newly Emerging Welfare State in Taiwan "（Volume 42 Number 2 (June 2004) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Akiko Koyasu "Social Security Reform by the Cardoso Government of Brazil: Challenges and Limitations of Reform Ten Years after 'Democratization "（Volume 42 Number 2 (June 2004) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Shin'ichi TAKEUCHI "Political Liberalization or Armed Conflicts? Political Changes in Post-Cold War Africa "（Volume 45Number 2 (June 2007) ）Number 2 (June 2007) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Kazuki Minato "Economic Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy by Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson "（Volume 46 Number 4 (December 2008)） Number 4 (December 2008)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Mayumi Murayama "India's New Middle Class: Democratic Politics in an Era of Economic Reform by Leela Fernandes "（Volume 47 Number 2 (June 2009)） Number 2 (June 2009)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "The Evolution of the “One China” Concept in the Process of Taiwan' s Democratization "
- "Political Conditions for Fair Elections "
- "The Making of a State-Centered “Public Sphere” in Turkey: A Discourse Analysis "
- "The Gap between Recognition and the ‘Compensation Business’: The Claim against Britain for Compensation by Kenya’s Former Mau Mau Fighters "
- "Kenya after the 2007 “Post-Election Violence”: Constitutional Reform and the National Accord and Reconciliation Act "
- Legacies of the Past in the Modern Rule of Law in Thailand (2018_2_40_026)
- Singapore in Transition (2018_2_40_021)
- Analyses of Politics and Economics in Contemporary Middle East (2019_1_30_004)
- Analysis of Current Affairs in Asia (2019_1_30_001)
- China’s External Relations During the Era of Xi Jinping (2018_2_40_004)
- The Decaying State of Venezuela: Socialism in the 21th Century and Democracy (2018_2_40_014)
- Maldives Studies (2018_2_40_010)
- Issues and Questions Concerning Current Political Communication Studies: A Preliminary Study (2019_1_40_003)
- The Change of Government in Malaysia: Background and Prospects (2019_2_40_003)
- “After the Middle East”: Seeking Regional Stability (2019_1_10_001)
- Legacies of the Past in the Modern Rule of Law in Thailand(2018_2_40_026)
- Singapore in Transition（2018_2_40_021）
- Decaying State of Venezuela: Socialism in the 21th Century and Democracy (2018_2_40_014)
- Maldives Studies (2018_2_40_010)
- China’s External Relations during the Era of Xi Jinping (2018_2_40_004)
- Globalization and Government Support in Turkey (2017_2_40_004)
- Politics and Judicial Independence in Bangladesh（2017_2_40_003）
- Political and Economical Analyses of MENA Countries（2018_1_30_004）
- Analysis of Current Affairs in Asia（2018_1_30_001）
- Comparative Studies of Southeast Asian Politics（2017_2_20_001）
- Searching for Stability in Afghanistan（2018_1_10_004）
- Second Year of the Trump Administration in the United States and the International Relations in the MENA Region（2018_1_10_002）
- Analytical Perspectives on Distributive Politics: Examining Pork-barrel Politics and Political Clientelism (2017_1_40_006)
- Accountability of the Legislature and Executive Branches in Arab Gulf States (2017_2_40_008)
- Law and Society in the Philippines during the three decade re-democratization period（2016_2_40_011）
- Politics and Independence of the Judiciary in Bangladesh（2017_2_40_003）
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Mahoney, James & Snyder, Richard, "Integrative Strategies for the Study of Regime Change," in The Challenge of Theories on Democracy —Elaborations over new Trends in Transitology— (New York: Columbia University Press, 2000).
- Munck, Gerardo L, "The Regime Question: Theory Building in Democracy Studies," World Politics, Vol.54, No.1, 2001.
- O'Donnell, Guillermo, Counterpoints: Selected Essays on Authoritarianism and Democratization (Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 1999)
- Schmitter, Phillippe C., "The Consolidation of Political Democracies: Processes, Rhythms, Sequences and Types," in Geoffrey Pridham (ed.), Transitions to Democracy: Comparative Perspectives from Southern Europe, Latin America and Eastern Europe (Brookfield: Dartmouth, 1995)
- Schedler, Andreas, "What is Democratic Consolidation?" Journal of Democracy, Vol.9, No.2, 1998