Middle East / Central Asia
Publications & Reports
- "Leadership and Regional Organizations"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- Housam Darwisheh and Mohamed Omer Abdin"Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East"(Interim Report)
- "Globalization, Public Opinion, and Policymaking in Turkey"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- Shoko Watanabe"Arab Nationalism and State Formation: the Maghrib Experiences"(Interim Report)
- "After the "Middle East" : Turkey and Iran in a New Region"(Middle East Review)
- "Qatar Commercial Banks’ Dependence on Overseas Business and the Economic Blockade "(Middle East Review)
- "Women driving in Saudi Arabia"(Middle East Review)
- "Rebalancing U.S. Military Presence in the Middle East and Russian Inroads—Their Influence over the Gulf Region"(Middle East Review)
- "Ruling against Revolution: The Judiciary and the Restoration of Authoritarianism in Egypt"(Middle East Review)
- "Can Sisi’s Egypt Achieve Sustained Economic Growth?"(Middle East Review)
Co-publication with Other Foreign Publishers ROWMAN & LITTLEFIELD
- "Hamas's Ascension and its International Relations:Literature Review"
- "Hamas and the Gaza War of 2014:Developments since the Arab Spring in Palestine"
- "Political Participation of the Muslim Brotherhood in Kuwait:The Impacts of Electoral Reforms and the Arab Uprising"
- "Utilising the Judiciary to Reject the Popular Will? Legal Mobilization after the Arab Uprising in Kuwait"
- "Imperialism, Islam, and the Transformation of Self——The Pilgrimage of Nacir ed-Dine Dinet(1861–1929)——"