Middle East / Central Asia
Publications & Reports
- HAMANAKA Shintaro""Leadership and Regional Organizations""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- WATANABE Shoko""Arab Nationalism and State Formation:The Maghrib Experiences""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- DARWISHEH Housam""Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Articles:The Myth of "National Identity" : Psycho-Nationalism in Iran and the Arab World"(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:U.S. Military Presence and Iran’s Increasing Military Capabilities in the Persian Gulf: Evolving Gulf Security and Saudi Arabia"(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:Social Security Reform in Egypt under Sisi"(Middle East Review)
- "Reports:Middle East in 2019: A Political Overview"(Middle East Review)
- "Reports:Water Scarcity in the Middle East and North Africa: A Focus on Egypt"(Middle East Review)
- "Reports:The "Deal of the Century" and its Political Implications"(Middle East Review)
- "Reports:The Murder of Ghasem Soleimani and the Increased Tensions of US-Iran Relations"(Middle East Review)
Co-publication with Other Foreign Publishers ROWMAN & LITTLEFIELD
- "Behavioral Aspects of Religiosity in Finance: A Brief Survey on Conventional versus Islamic Finance"
- "Hamas's Ascension and its International Relations:Literature Review"
- "Hamas and the Gaza War of 2014:Developments since the Arab Spring in Palestine"
- "Political Participation of the Muslim Brotherhood in Kuwait:The Impacts of Electoral Reforms and the Arab Uprising"
- "Utilising the Judiciary to Reject the Popular Will? Legal Mobilization after the Arab Uprising in Kuwait"