Publications & Reports
- "Grants for Whom and Why? The Politics of Allocation of Transfers in Brazil"(The Developing Economies)
- TSUJIMURA Kazusuke""Fundamental Research on International Flow-of-Funds Analysis""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "A Review of China’s and Japan’s International Engagement in South America: The Cases of Brazil, Chile and Venezuela "
- "Did the recent Brazilian economic defaults originate from real economic or financial issues?"
- "Inter-regionalism in the Developing World: Comparison with extra-, cross-, trans-, and pan-regionalism "
- "How do trade and communication costs shape the spatial organization of firms?"
- "A Global Multi-Sectoral Model in Local Currencies "