Publications & Reports
- "Growth of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Export Industry in Developing Countries: The Case of Peru"(IDE ResearchColumns)
- "Technical, Economic, and Allocative Efficiency in Peasant Farming: Evidence from the Dominican Republic"(The Developing Economies)
- "Grants for Whom and Why? The Politics of Allocation of Transfers in Brazil"(The Developing Economies)
- TSUJIMURA Kazusuke""Fundamental Research on International Flow-of-Funds Analysis""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "A Review of China’s and Japan’s International Engagement in South America: The Cases of Brazil, Chile and Venezuela "
- "Did the recent Brazilian economic defaults originate from real economic or financial issues?"
- "Inter-regionalism in the Developing World: Comparison with extra-, cross-, trans-, and pan-regionalism "
- "How do trade and communication costs shape the spatial organization of firms?"
- "A Global Multi-Sectoral Model in Local Currencies "
Seminars & Events
- Preparing a textbook for Latin America societies in the 21st century
- A Preliminary Analysis on Culture: Its Measurements, Comparison, and Determinants
- Candidates' Title and Voting Behavior in Brazil
- Preparing a textbook and teaching materials for contemporary politics in Latin America
- Relations between Japan and Latin America-Caribbean: Working Together for a New International Order
- Evolving Migrants: How Family Migration Shapes Economy and Society
- Publication of Latin America Report