Publications & Reports
- "Growth Spillovers for the MENA Region: Geography, Institutions, or Trade?"(The Developing Economies)
- "ROSCAS as Insurance: Comparing Formal and Informal Methods of Saving among the Unskilled Workers in the Ethiopian Cut-Flower Industry"(The Developing Economies)
- Takahiro FUKUNISHI, Tomohiro MACHIKITA and Ibrahim WORKU"Youth Employment and the COVID-19 Pandemic in Ethiopia: Preliminary results of the tracer surveys of TVET graduates"(IDE Policy Brief No.148)
- Housam Darwisheh"Sudan and Egypt’s Hydro-Politics in the Nile River Basin"(IDE Discussion Papers)
- KUDO Yuya""Social institutions and norms in the developing world""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- ARIMOTO Yutaka""Substandard Fertilizer and Agricultural Performance:Evidence from Southeast Asia and sub-Sahara Africa""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- DARWISHEH Housam""Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- KUDO Yuya""Childhood Conditions in the Developing World""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- FUKUNISHI Takahiro""Vocational Education and Employment""(IDE Research Bulletin)
- Housam Darwisheh and Mohamed Omer Abdin"Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East"(Interim Report)
- "Sudan and Egypt’s Hydro-Politics in the Nile River Basin"
- "Towards the sustainability of the agricultural landscape The case of the watershed management and implication in the Rift Valley of Ethiopia"
- "Too Many Cheers and Not Enough Independence: Media Control through Government Advertisements in an Indian State"
- "Introduction of Presidential Term Limits in Dominant-party States in Sub-Saharan Africa"
- "Electoral Transfers of Power and Presidential Candidate Selection in Sub-Saharan Africa"