- January 8, 2021 The IDE Library services are as they are, although a state of emergency was declared.
- January 4, 2021 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellows (Development Studies), Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.
- December 18, 2020 Call for Papers: International Symposium on Neighborhood Transformation in East Asian Cities
- October 6, 2020 [Procurement] Result of "Survey on Indian Nurses returned from Gulf Countries"
Seminars & Events
- March 3, 2021. (Wednesday) - March 4, 2021. (Thursday) Accepting [Seminar] International Symposium (Online)"Economic and Social Participation of Women in the Middle East: Challenges, Opportunities, and Business Collaboration with Japan"
Papers & Reports
- February 26, 2021. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Financial Integration in Asia: A Macroeconomic Perspective
- February 26, 2021. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Grants for Whom and Why? The Politics of Allocation of Transfers in Brazil
- February 26, 2021. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Rent Sharing, Investment, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from Employee-Level Data in Vietnam
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Diversifying Factors of Income Inequality in the Rural Mekong Delta: Evidence of Commune-Level Heterogeneity
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Persistent Privilege? Institutional Education Gaps during Vietnam's Economic Boom
- February 26, 2021. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Formal Registration and Informal Firms in Cambodia
- February 26, 2021. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Rules of Origin and Exports in Developing Economies
- February 17, 2021. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Egypt’s Subverted Transition: State Institutions against the Muslim Brotherhood
- February 17, 2021. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Who Sends Me Face Masks? Evidence for the Impacts of COVID-19 on International Trade in Medical Goods
- February 15, 2021. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Does the Import Diversity of Inputs Mitigate the Negative Impact of COVID-19 on Global Value Chains?