- January 8, 2021 The IDE Library services are as they are, although a state of emergency was declared.
- January 4, 2021 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellows (Development Studies), Application Deadline: April 30, 2021.
- December 18, 2020 Call for Papers: International Symposium on Neighborhood Transformation in East Asian Cities
- October 6, 2020 [Procurement] Result of "Survey on Indian Nurses returned from Gulf Countries"
Papers & Reports
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Diversifying Factors of Income Inequality in the Rural Mekong Delta: Evidence of Commune-Level Heterogeneity
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Persistent Privilege? Institutional Education Gaps during Vietnam's Economic Boom
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Top Corporate Leaders in Vietnam's Transitional Economy: Origins and Career Pathways
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Political Elite in Contemporary Vietnam: The Origin and Evolution of the Dominant Stratum
- December 21, 2020. (Monday) [The Developing Economies] Introduction to the Special Issue on Pathways to Prosperity in Vietnam: Structural and Transitional Inequality in the Distribution of Opportunity
- December 22, 2020. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] The Turning Point of Domestic Value Creation in Exports Based on the Knowledge-Capital Model
- December 17, 2020. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Trade Creation Effect of Regional Trade Agreements in the Presence of Duty Drawbacks
- December 17, 2020. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Heterogeneous Impacts of COVID-19 on Trade: Evidence from China’s Province-level Data
- December 11, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Smile Curves in Global Value Chains: Multinationals vs Domestic Firms; the U.S. vs China
- September 30, 2020. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Assessing the Impact of China Shocks on the Trade Creation Effect in ASEAN