Related Publications & Reports
- "Fukuo Noda "The Politics of Scarcity -Public Pressure and Political Response in India by Myron Weiner "（Volume 2 Number 2 (June 1964) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Hajime Shinohara "Postwar Parties and Politics in Japan "（Volume 6 Number 4 (December 1968) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Naoki Komuro "Social Change and Voting Behavior in Postwar Japan "（Volume 6 Number 4 (December 1968) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Fujio Hara "The North Kalimantan Communist Party and the People's Republic of China "（Volume 43 Number 4 (December 2005) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Yoshiyuki Hagiwara "Political Leadership of the Malaysian Alliance Party: Rahman to Razak "（Volume 12 Number 4 (December 1974) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Dali L. Yang "Factions and Finance in China: Elite Conflict and Inflation by Victor C. Shih "（Volume 47 Number 3 (September 2009)） Number 3 (September 2009)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Rupayan PAL "Impact of Communist Parties on the Individual Decision to Join a Trade Union: Evidence from India "（Volume 48 Number 4 (December 2010)） Number 4 (December 2010)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Housam Darwisheh "Elections and Distributive Politics in Mubarak’s Egypt by Lisa Blaydes "（Volume 50 Number 1 (March 2012)） Number 1 (March 2012)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Reports:About the 12th Presidential Election in Iran"(Middle East Review)
- Singapore in Transition（2018_2_40_021）
- Decaying State of Venezuela: Socialism in the 21th Century and Democracy (2018_2_40_014)
- Modi Government and the Prospects of India (2018_2_40_011)
- China’s External Relations during the Era of Xi Jinping (2018_2_40_004)
- Globalization and Government Support in Turkey (2017_2_40_004)
- Politics and Judicial Independence in Bangladesh（2017_2_40_003）
- Political and Economical Analyses of MENA Countries（2018_1_30_004）
- Political, Economic and Social Issues in Latin America（2018_1_30_003）
- Analysis of Current Affairs in Asia（2018_1_30_001）
- India's Northeastern Region and Connectivity: Japan's Engagement in the Past, Present and Future（2017_2_20_010）
- Comparative Studies of Southeast Asian Politics（2017_2_20_001）
- Analytical Perspectives on Distributive Politics: Examining Pork-barrel Politics and Political Clientelism (2017_1_40_006)
- Mandatory Primaries and Satisfaction with Democracy: Evidence from Argentina (2017_1_40_001)
- Politics and Independence of the Judiciary in Bangladesh（2017_2_40_003）
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Barkan, Joel D.  "Elections in Developing Countries," in Richard Rose ed., International Encyclopedia of Elections, Washington D.C.: CQ Press.
- Binder, Loenard  In a Moment of Enthusiasm: Political Power and the Second Stratum in Egypt, Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press.
- Dahl, Robert A.  Polyarchy: Participation and Opposition, New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
- Diamond, Larry  Developing Democracy: Toward Consolidation, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Dix, Robert H.  "Cleavage Structures and Party Systems in Latin America," Comparative Politics 22, (1), pp. 23-37.
- Kitschelt, Herbert  "Formation of Party Cleavages in Post-Communist Democracies: Theoretical Propositions," Party Politics, 1(4), pp. 447-472.
- Lust-Okar, Ellen  "The Management and Manipulation of Political Opposition," Comparative Politics, 36 (2), pp. 159-179.
- Huntington, Samuel P.  The Third Wave: Democratization in the Late Twentieth Century, Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press.
- Mainwaring, Scott P.  Rethinking Party Systems in the Third Wave of Democratization: The Case of Brazil, Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press.
- Mozaffar, Shaheen, James R. Scarritt, and Glen Galaich  "Electoral Institutions, Ethnopolitical Cleavages, and Party Systems in Africa's Emerging Democracies," American Political Science Review 97 (3), pp. 379-390.
- Özbudun, Ergun  "Institutionalizing Competitive Elections in Developing Societies," in Myron Weiner and Ergun Özbudun eds., Competitive Elections in Developing Countries, Durham, NC: Duke University Press.
- Sartori, Giovanni  Parties and Party Systems: A Framework for Analysis, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.