- Collection of Personal Information
Users of this website may be asked to provide personal information for the following:
- Application forms for symposiums, lectures, seminars, etc.
- Subscription forms for periodicals or other resources and information
- Subscription to mailing lists
- Job applications
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except for the following circumstances, the Institute will never provide personal information collected from users to a third party:
- When required by law to provide the information to a third party
- When permission has been received from the individual to provide the information to a third party
- When a third party is consigned to perform processing tasks associated with personal information that has been collected through various forms and procedures
- Cookies and Access Logs
Cookies are utilized in the information system used by visitors to this website. IP addresses, domains and other such information is collected from users, but this information is used solely for the purpose of gathering usage statistics and making improvements to the website to make it more convenient for users.
The Institute has employed various security measures such as a firewall and virus detection system to prevent unauthorized access and data encryption methods in order to ensure the integrity and security of the website. However, the system is not guaranteed to be free from security issues.
Planning and Coordination Division, Research Planning Department, IDE-JETRO