- May 25,2018[Procurement] "Survey on the Relationship between Social Norms and Female Labor Force Participation in Pakistan"
- May 9,2018[Procurement] "Survey on Human Resource Development and Employment of Nurses:The Case of the Philippines"
- March 27,2018 [Reports] Discussion and Exchange Views: Trade and global supply chains: Policy for compliance to regulations and private standards in developing countries
- January 18, 2018 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellow positions.
- May 25, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Love and Hate – "Is Militarization Perceived as Sustainable Development for Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT)?: A Case Study on CHT, Bangladesh"
- April 30, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Scholarly Communications Revisited: Journal Publishing, Open Access, and Digital-Age Journals
- April 30, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Can RTA Labor Provisions Prevent the Deterioration of Domestic Labor Standards?: the Cases of Statutory Minimum Wages and Employment Protection Regulations
- April 20, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Value chain governance in the age of platforms
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Political Instability and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Firm-level Panel data of Securities in Bangladesh
Papers & Reports
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [Middle East Review] Rebalancing U.S. Military Presence in the Middle East and Russian Inroads—Their Influence over the Gulf Region
- March 4, 2018. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] Measuring Urbanization in ASEAN from Space
- March 3, 2018. (Saturday) [BRC Research Report] Human Resource Development, Employment and Mobility of Healthcare Professionals in South East Asia:The Case of Nurses
- March 2, 2018. (Friday) [BRC Research Report] Impact of China's Increasing Demand for Agro Produce on Agricultural Production in the Mekong Region
- March 1, 2018. (Thursday) [BRC Research Report] High-Speed Railway, the EEC, and the Change of the Landscape of Thailand and its Neighboring Countries
Seminars & Events
- June 7, 2018. (Thursday) Accepting [Seminar] Business and Human Rights Symposium"How do businesses respect human rights in Japan and overseas?-Stockpiling ongoing efforts and remaining challenges"
- May 30, 2018. (Wednesday) Accepting [APL] How Climate Change Affects the Cost of Debt for the World’s Most Vulnerable Developing Countries
- May 28, 2018. (Monday) - May 30, 2018. (Wednesday) [Seminar] IDE School on Urban and Regional Economics in Developing Countries for Young Economists @IDE-JETRO, May 28-30, 2018