Thank you for visiting the Institute of Developing Economies, JETRO website (hereinafter referred to as the "website"). This website is provided to help the visitor understand the Institute of Developing Economies, JETRO (hereinafter referred to as the "Institute") and its activities. The following usage policy details the terms and conditions set forth to users of the website. By accessing this website you agree to the following policy in its entirety.
I. Intellectual Property Rights
I. Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark and other rights) to all contents (text, data, images, sounds, information and other resources) that may be obtained from the server which hosts this website unless specifically stated otherwise belong to JETRO and are protected by intellectual property laws.
The contents of this website may be reproduced, downloaded or printed only for personal use or for purposes of education and research and are not to be altered in any way. When quoting the contents of this website, the following conditions must be observed:
- There is a necessity for quoting of the content's range
- The portion quoted must be easily identified as such
- The source must be cited
When making the citation, please use a format similar to the following:
Copyright Institute of Developing Economies, JETRO (http://www.ide.go.jp)
- Some contents of this website contain photographs and videos of individuals. When excerpting such contents you must obtain the permission of the concerned individual in order to protect his or her rights. If you have questions about how to obtain the individual's permission, please contact the Information and Publications Division, Research Promotion Department, IDE-JETRO.
TEL: +81-43-299-9536, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website accuracy and relevance
The Institute will make every effort to ensure that the contents provided on this website are accurate and up to date, but no guarantees are made to that effect. The Institute accepts no liability whatsoever for any damages incurred by the user related to use of this website.
- Individual discourse and opinion
Some contents of this website convey the opinion of individuals and do not necessarily express the official position or opinion of the Institute. The Institute accepts no liability whatsoever for such contents.
- Changes to this website
The Institute reserves the right to modify the contents or URL of pages on the website or to delete them without notice. Thank you for your understanding.
- Links to this website
Please feel free to link to this website so long as you make the destination of the link obvious, and do not display the site inside frames or use other methods which do not comply with copyright laws. We do not accept links from the following types of websites:
- Websites which contain contents that slander or harm the trust of the Institute
- Websites which contain (or could be interpreted to contain) contents that run contrary to public morals or websites of groups which are engaged in such activities
You are free to link to any of the pages or PDF files on the website, but as stated above, please be aware that the Institute may modify or delete contents without notice.
- Links provided on this website
External websites are operated by other groups or individuals, and links do not imply a partnership or special relationship between the linked site and the Institute.