Publications & Reports
- "Ruling against Revolution: The Judiciary and the Restoration of Authoritarianism in Egypt"(Middle East Review)
- "Hajime Sato "Law and Economic Development edited by Hans-Bernd Schäfer and Angara V. Raja "（Volume 46 Number 2 (June 2008)） Number 2 (June 2008)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Ahmet Faruk AYSAN Mustapha Kamel NABLI and Marie-Ange VÉGANZONÈS-VAROUDAKIS "Governance Institutions and Private Investment: An Application to the Middle East and North Africa "（Volume 45Number 3 (September 2007) ）Mustapha Kamel NABLI and Marie-Ange VÉGANZONÈS-VAROUDAKIS "Governance Institutions and Private Investment: An Application to the Middle East and North Africa "（Volume 45 Number 3 (September 2007) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Kensuke KUBO "Regulation and Development by Jean-Jacques Laffont "（Volume 44Number 3 (September 2006)）Number 3 (September 2006)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Hikmahanto Juwana "Reform of Economic Laws and Its Effects on the Post-crisis Indonesian Economy "（Volume 43 Number 1 (March 2005) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- Institute of State and Law National Centre for Social Sciences and Humanities Vietnam"The Alternative Dispute Resolution in Vietnam"(Asian Law Series No.20)
- Domingo P. Disini, Jr., Elizabeth Aguiling-Pangalangan, Rowena E. V. Daroy-Morales, Dante B. Gatmaytan, Concepcion Lim-Jardeleza"Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in the Philippines"(Asian Law Series No.18)
- Sharifah Suhanah Syed Ahmad Associate Professor Faculty of Law University of Malaya , Roy Rajasingha"The Malaysian Legal System, Legal Practice & Legal Education"(Asian Law Series No.4)
- "Yasushi Hazama "Constitutional Review and the Parliamentary Opposition in Turkey "（Volume 34 Number 3 (September 1996) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Hiroshi Satō "Recent Trends in Constitutional Rights in India "（Volume 15 Number 1 (March 1977) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Why Breakup? Looking into Unsuccessful Free Trade Agreement Negotiations "
- "Theorizing regional group formation : anatomy of regional institutions from a membership perspective"
- "Legalization of International Economic Relations: Is Asia Unique?"
- "The Future Impact of TPP's Rule-making Achievements: The Case Study of E-commerce"
- "The Application of Islamic Law in Thailand"
Seminars & Events
- Judicial Activism and Development in South Asian Countries (2017_1_40_005)
- Challenge of building a suitable medical insurance system in Vietnam (2017_1_40_002)
- Middle Eastern Family in Transition (2017_2_40_005)
- Law and Society in the Philippines during the three decade re-democratization period（2016_2_40_011）
- Problems and prospects of the second Xi-jinping government（2016_2_40_010）
- Accessibility Law for Persons with Disabilities in Asia（2016_2_40_009）
- Politics and Independence of the Judiciary in Bangladesh（2017_2_40_003）