Microeconomic Analysis Studies Group, Development Studies Center
Development economics, Applied microeconometrics
Education / Research Experience
|DPhil in Economics, University of Oxford, UK, 2011|
|MPhil in Economics, University of Oxford, UK, 2009|
|MSc in Economics, London School of Economics(LSE), UK, 2006|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Development Studies, Institute of Developing Economies Advanced School (IDEAS), Japan, 2005|
|BA in Business and Commerce, Keio University, Japan, 1999|
|Qualified to be Japan’s Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 2002|
|Research Fellow, Institute of Developing Economies (IDE-JETRO), Jan 2011-|
|Statutory Auditor/ IPO Consultant, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Japan, 1999-2004|
- “Stigma, Social Relationship and HIV Testing in the Workplace: Evidence from South Africa,” (with Yutaka Arimoto, Seiro Ito, and Kazunari Tsukada) Discussion Paper No.386, February 2013.
- “Marriage as Women's Old Age Insurance: Evidence from Migration and Land Inheritance Practices in Rural Tanzania,” Discussion Paper No.368, September 2012
- Impacts of an HIV Counselling and Testing Initiative: Results from an Experimental Intervention in South Africa,” (with Yutaka Arimoto, Narumi Hori, Seiro Ito, and Kazunari Tsukada) CEI Working Paper Series No. 2011-13, March 2012.
- “Returns to Migration：The Role of Educational Attainment in Rural Tanzania,” Discussion Paper No.322, February 2012
- Pacific Conference for Development Economics (PacDev) 2013, in San Francisco, San Francisco State University in 2013.
- 5th International Conference: Migration & Development (organized by AFD, CGD and the World Bank), in Paris in 2012.
- Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE) Conference: Economic Development in Africa, in Oxford in 2012, 2011, and 2010.
- Northeast Universities Development Consortium (NEUDC) Conference, in New Haven, Yale University in 2011.
- The Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2011, in Royal Holloway, University of London in 2011.
- 3rd International Conference: Migration & Development (organized by AFD, PSE and the World Bank), in Paris in 2010.