Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center
Asian Law(Philippines), Law and Development, Dispute Resolution System
Education / Research Experience
|Master of Laws (Keio University)|
|Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2011-|
|Researcher, Embassy of Japan in the Philippines, 2009-2011|
|Researcher, Law and Institution Studies Group, Development Studies Center, 2007-2009|
|Visiting Research Fellow, University of the Philippines College of Law, 2005-2007|
|Researcher, Southeast Asian Studies Group I, Area Studies Center, 2004-2005|
|Researcher, Area Studies Department I , 2003-2004|
|Researcher, Economic Cooperation Studies Department, 2000-2003|
|Joined IDE in 2000|
- "Law and policies regarding migrant workers in the Philippines – Development and experience as the biggest delivery nation in East Asia ", M. Yamada ed, The judicial institution with regard to migrant workers in East Asia, Research Report Series No.611, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2014.
- "The Philippines in 2012 – Strategic move for stabilization of internal politics and economic growth”, Asian Annual Report 2013, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2013.
- "The Philippines in 2011 –The helm of the Aquino Presidency in the 2nd year of the administration”, Asian Annual Report 2012, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2012.
- "Proclamation 1017 under the 2nd GMA Presidency", IDE World Trend, No. 129, 2006.
- "The Role of the Judiciary -between democracy and economic reform-", T. Kawanaka ed, The Philippines in the post-EDSA period, Research Report Series No.544, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2005.
- "Cooperate Governance in the Philippines", S. Imaizumi and M. Abe, eds, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law Reform in East Asian Countries, Economic Cooperation Series No. 208, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2005.
Membership of Academic SocietiesJapanese Association of Asian Law