Education / Research Experience
|Master of Laws (Keio University)|
|Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2011-|
|Researcher, Embassy of Japan in the Philippines, 2009-2011|
|Researcher, Law and Institution Studies Group, Development Studies Center, 2007-2009|
|Visiting Research Fellow, University of the Philippines College of Law, 2005-2007|
|Researcher, Southeast Asian Studies Group I, Area Studies Center, 2004-2005|
|Researcher, Area Studies Department I , 2003-2004|
|Researcher, Economic Cooperation Studies Department, 2000-2003|
|Joined IDE in 2000|
- "Law and policies regarding migrant workers in the Philippines – Development and experience as the biggest delivery nation in East Asia ", M. Yamada ed, The judicial institution with regard to migrant workers in East Asia , Research Report Series No.611, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2014.
- "The Philippines in 2012 – Strategic move for stabilization of internal politics and economic growth”, Asian Annual Report 2013, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2013.
- "The Philippines in 2011 –The helm of the Aquino Presidency in the 2nd year of the administration”, Asian Annual Report 2012, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2012.
- "Proclamation 1017 under the 2nd GMA Presidency", IDE World Trend, No. 129, 2006.
- "The Role of the Judiciary -between democracy and economic reform-", T. Kawanaka ed, The Philippines in the post-EDSA period , Research Report Series No.544, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2005.
- "Cooperate Governance in the Philippines", S. Imaizumi and M. Abe, eds, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law Reform in East Asian Countries , Economic Cooperation Series No. 208, Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies, 2005.
Membership of Academic Societies
Japanese Association of Asian Law