Related Publications & Reports
- "Masaki Kakizaki "Coups from Below: Armed Subalterns and State Power in West Africa by Jimmy D. Kandeh "（Volume 45Number 1 (March 2007) ）Number 1 (March 2007) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Deborah Eade "African Women's Movements: Changing Political Landscapes by Aili Mari Tripp Isabel Casimiro Joy Kwesiga and Alice Mungwa "（Volume 48 Number 4 (December 2010)） Isabel Casimiro Joy Kwesiga and Alice Mungwa "（Volume 48 Number 4 (December 2010)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "The Gap between Recognition and the ‘Compensation Business’: The Claim against Britain for Compensation by Kenya’s Former Mau Mau Fighters "
- "Kenya after the 2007 “Post-Election Violence”: Constitutional Reform and the National Accord and Reconciliation Act "
- "Trajectories and Outcomes of the‘Arab Spring’: Comparing Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria "
- "Between Global Governance and State Sovereignty: A Case Study of HIV/AIDS Policy in South Africa"
- Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East (2018_2_40_008)
- Islam and Socio-political Change in Africa (2018_2_40_001)
- Political Economy in Africa（2018_1_30_002）
- Islam and socio-political change in Africa (2017_1_40_010)
- Analytical Perspectives on Distributive Politics: Examining Pork-barrel Politics and Political Clientelism (2017_1_40_006)