Related Publications & Reports
- "Hiroshi Kitamura "International Division of Labor and Industrial Adjustment: Relevance of Theory to Policy Analysis "（Volume 18 Number 4 (December 1980) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Toshio Watanabe and Hirokazu Kajiwara "Pacific Manufactured Trade and Japan's Options "（Volume 21 Number 4 (December 1983) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Ippei Yamazawa Takashi Nohara and Hiroshi Osada "Economic Interdependence in Pacific Asia: An International Input-Output Analysis "（Volume 24 Number 2 (June 1986) ）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Ikuo KUROIWA "Value Content and Production Networks in Southeast Asia: Application of AFTA and ASEAN-Plus-One FTA Formulas "（Volume 47 Number 2 (June 2009)） Number 2 (June 2009)）"(The Developing Economies)
- "Towards the Compilation of a Consistent Asian International I-O Table -The Report of the General Survey on National I-O Tables- "
- "An Economic Derivation on Trade Coefficients under the Framework of Multi-regional I-O Analysis "
- "Estimation Technique of International Input-Output Model by Non-survey Method "
- "Interindustrial Structure in the Asia-Pacific Region: Growth and Integration, by Using 2000 AIO Table "
- "Rules of Origin and Local Content in East Asia "
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Miller, R and P.D. Blair (1985) Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Miller, R.E., (1998), ‘Regional and Interregional Input-Output Analysis’, as Chapter 3 in Isard, W., Azis, I.J., Drennan, M.P., Miller, R.E., Saltzman, S. and E. Thorbecke, (1998), Methods of Interregional and Regional Analysis, UK, Ashgate