Middle East / Central Asia
Publications & Reports
- "After the "Middle East" : Turkey and Iran in a New Region"(Middle East Review)
- "Qatar Commercial Banks’ Dependence on Overseas Business and the Economic Blockade "(Middle East Review)
- "Women driving in Saudi Arabia"(Middle East Review)
- "Rebalancing U.S. Military Presence in the Middle East and Russian Inroads—Their Influence over the Gulf Region"(Middle East Review)
- "Ruling against Revolution: The Judiciary and the Restoration of Authoritarianism in Egypt"(Middle East Review)
- "Can Sisi’s Egypt Achieve Sustained Economic Growth?"(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:ROUHANI REDUX: IRAN ON THE EDGE OF CHANGE"(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:Energy and Japan-Iran Relations in 1950s: Reassessing the Idemitsu's Oil Deal with Iran"(Middle East Review)
- "Articles:Israel's Industrial Policy as a Model of a “Start-Up” Nation"(Middle East Review)
- "Reports:China’s Crude oil Imports from Gulf Countries"(Middle East Review)
Co-publication with Other Foreign Publishers ROWMAN & LITTLEFIELD
- "Utilising the Judiciary to Reject the Popular Will? Legal Mobilization after the Arab Uprising in Kuwait"
- "Imperialism, Islam, and the Transformation of Self——The Pilgrimage of Nacir ed-Dine Dinet(1861–1929)——"
- "China-Kyrgyzstan railway meets IDE-GSM"
- "Middle Eastern Contributions to International Relations Theory:Turkey as a Case Study"
Seminars & Events
- Informal Exchanges After Socialism: Case of Kazakhstan（2018_1_40_007）
- Disability and Development in the Middle East（2018_1_40_004）
- Middle Eastern Family in Transition (2017_2_40_005)
- Leadership and Regional Organizations（2018_2_40_020）
- Arab Nationalism and State Formation: the Maghrib Experiences (2018_2_40_013)
- Sudan-Egypt Relations Amidst Shifting Regional Dynamics in the Middle East (2018_2_40_008)
- Structure and Succession of Family Businesses in MENA (2018_2_40_007)
- Accountability of the Legislature and Executive in Arab Gulf States (2017_2_40_008)
- Globalization and Government Support in Turkey (2017_2_40_004)
- Political and Economical Analyses of MENA Countries（2018_1_30_004）
- Analysis of Current Affairs in Asia（2018_1_30_001）
- Searching for Stability in Afghanistan（2018_1_10_004）
- How Kurdish Issues Affect Political Stability in the Middle East（2018_1_10_003）
- Second Year of the Trump Administration in the United States and the International Relations in the MENA Region（2018_1_10_002）