Education / Research Experience
|Joined IDE-JETRO, 2006|
|South Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center, 2007-September 2009|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Delhi), October 2009-November 2011|
|South Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center, December 2011-|
- "India's Senior Citizens' Policy and an Examination of the Life of Senior Citizens in North Delhi" in Indian Journal of Human Development, Vol. 7, No. 1, 2013, pp. 161-190.
- "The Work and Life of Indian IT Software Engineers in Japan", Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol. 51, No. 3, 2008, pp. 421-443.
- "Flexible Work Organisation, Human Resource Practices and Worker Perception in India: A Case Study of Bangalore City," Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol.48, No.1, 2005.
- "Tiruppur's Labour Market on the Move: An Examination of Its Industrial Relations with Special Focus on the Institutional Actors in the Apparel Industry", Institute of Developing Economies Industrial Clusters, Migrant Workers, and Labour Markets in India, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, pp 176-208, 2014.
- "Economic Liberalisation and Labour Law Reform in India," Sato, Hiroshi and Mayumi Murayama eds. Globalization, Employment and Mobility: The South Asian Experience, New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2008.
- Book Review: "Globalization, Labor Markets and Inequality in India by Dipak Mazumdar and Sandip Sarkar, Oxon, Canada, Routledge, 2008, XXI + 356 pp.", Developing Economies, Volume 47, Number 4, December 2009, pp.501-504.
Membership of Academic Societies
Japan Society of Human Resource Management
The Japan Industrial Relations Research Association
Japan Association for Asian Studies
Indian Society of Labour Economics