【Accepting admission without reservation】The IDE library opens on weekdays and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays.
November 1, 2022
The IDE library opens on weekdays and the 1st and 3rd Saturdays other than closed days. Advance reservations are required to use the Micro form materials and databases as before. In addition, library tours and group study rooms will be reopened. (Please inquire in advance).
Meanwhile, the following measures will continue to be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Requests for visitors
- Please refrain from using the library if you have a fever, strong lethargy (fatigue), difficulty breathing, or any other health concerns.
- If the staff determines that you have any of the aforementioned symptoms, we may refuse to allow you to use the library.
- Before you enter the library, we need to take your body temperature..
- If you have a fever of 37.5°C or higher, you will not be allowed in the library.
- Please refrain from staying for a long time or talking unnecessarily.
- If you are not feeling well, please return home as soon as possible.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water or disinfect with alcohol before use.
- Please do not return used materials directly to the shelves but place them on the return truck.
- Please wear a face mask. *However, you don't have to wear it under the following conditions.
・When you keep 2-meter social distancing
・When you are not speaking
・When you stay in the reading area, etc.
2. Infection prevention measures
- Staff members will wear masks.
- A plastic sheet placed at the counter to prevent splashing.
- Use disposable stickers instead of lanyards for visitors.
- The photocopiers, computer keyboards, counters, etc. are disinfected on a regular basis.
- Seats are spaced apart to maintain distance between patrons.
- We limit face-to-face reference service to 30 minutes or less, and make every effort to keep a distance between visitors.
3. Use of microfilms and databases (advance reservation required)
The library provides microfilms and databases for use only by advance reservation. Reservations can only be made by e-mail.
Please send the reservation e-mail to Libser at least two business days prior to your visit, indicating the date of use, your name, and telephone number. We will send you a reply.