Related Publications & Reports
- "New Challenges in New Economic Geography"(Interim Report)
- "Comprehensive Asia Development Plan and IDE-GSM toward African Geographical Data"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Spatial Distribution of Automobile Firms in Thailand No.17"(BRC Research Report)
- "High-Speed Railway, the EEC, and the Change of the Landscape of Thailand and its Neighboring Countries No.20"(BRC Research Report)
- "On the Evolution of the Spatial Economy with Multi-unit・Multi-plant Firms: The Impact of IT Development "
- "Transport Development and the Evolution of Economic Geography "
- "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography "
- "Theory of a Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy "
- "Factors Underlying the Formation of Industrial Clusters in Japan and Industrial Cluster Policy: A Quantitative Survey "
- Development of a Geographical Simulation Model (IDE-GSM) and Geo-economic Dataset（2018_1_30_005）
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in Asia（2017_2_20_006）
- Challenges for Indo-Pacific Cooperation in Africa（2018_1_10_001）
- Connecting ASEAN and South Asia (III)（2018_1_10_006）
- Regional Vitalization, Internationalization and Innovation: Theory and Empirical Analysis for Invigorating the Kyushu Economies（2018_1_50_002）
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Baldwin, R, R., Forslid, P., Martin, G.Ottaviano and F. Robert-Nicoud (2003) Economic Geography & Public Policy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford.
- Combes, P.-P., T. Mayer, and J.-F. Thisse (2008) Economic Geograpy The Integration of Regions and Nations, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford.
- Fujita, Masahisa, Krugman, Paul and Anthony J. Venables (1999) Spatial Economy:Cities, Regions, and International Trade, MIT Press
- Krugman, Paul (1993) Geography and Trade, Leuven University Press, Loueven Belgium and MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England.
- Krugman, Paul (1996) The Self-Organization Economy, Wiley-Blackwell
- Krugman, Paul (1997) Development, Geography, and Economic Theory, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England.
- Trade and Geography – Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs Compiled by the Prize Committee of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences