Related Publications & Reports
- "New Challenges in New Economic Geography"(Interim Report)
- "Spatial Distribution of Automobile Firms in Thailand No.17"(BRC Research Report)
- "On the Evolution of the Spatial Economy with Multi-unit・Multi-plant Firms: The Impact of IT Development "
- "Transport Development and the Evolution of Economic Geography "
- "Frontiers of the New Economic Geography "
- "Theory of a Flowchart Approach to Industrial Cluster Policy "
- "Factors Underlying the Formation of Industrial Clusters in Japan and Industrial Cluster Policy: A Quantitative Survey "
Overview / List of References
【List of References】
- Baldwin, R, R., Forslid, P., Martin, G.Ottaviano and F. Robert-Nicoud (2003) Economic Geography & Public Policy, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford.
- Combes, P.-P., T. Mayer, and J.-F. Thisse (2008) Economic Geograpy The Integration of Regions and Nations, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford.
- Fujita, Masahisa, Krugman, Paul and Anthony J. Venables (1999) Spatial Economy:Cities, Regions, and International Trade, MIT Press
- Krugman, Paul (1993) Geography and Trade, Leuven University Press, Loueven Belgium and MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England.
- Krugman, Paul (1996) The Self-Organization Economy, Wiley-Blackwell
- Krugman, Paul (1997) Development, Geography, and Economic Theory, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England.
- Trade and Geography – Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs Compiled by the Prize Committee of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences