News & Press Release
- IDE-JETRO jointly organized a session with Nagoya University at COP23 Japan Pavilion at Bonn, Germany on November 17, 2017
- Forthcoming publication "The History of Havana" with the author Mr. Rafael Meinardo Hernandez Rodriguez, VRF (August 19, 2013 to January 4, 2014) is available from January 2018 by OR Books.
- IDE-JETRO has concluded MoU with Research Information System for Developing Countries (RIS), India on September 14, 2017.
- IDE-JETRO has concluded MoU with SOAS University of London on August 3, 2017.
- IDE-JETRO to hold conference at Manila, Philippines "Services Liberalization and Economic Development" on October 15, 2015
- Report on Open Seminar "Ethical Consumer Movement in Global Era:Seeking for Constructive Dialogues between Business Entities and Civil Society" (545KB) July 24, 2015.
- Report on Open Seminar "Roles of Regulation and Private Standards in the Management and Performance of Value Chains" (376KB) July 14, 2015.
- The IDE concluded a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on February 19, 2015.
Research Networks and Partnerships
Visiting Research Fellows Program
Other Program of the Acceptance
Research Fellows Sent Abroad
Annual Report 2017