- May 9,2018[Procurement] "Survey on Human Resource Development and Employment of Nurses:The Case of the Philippines"
- March 27,2018 [Reports] Discussion and Exchange Views: Trade and global supply chains: Policy for compliance to regulations and private standards in developing countries
- January 18, 2018 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellow positions.
- April 30, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Can RTA Labor Provisions Prevent the Deterioration of Domestic Labor Standards?: the Cases of Statutory Minimum Wages and Employment Protection Regulations
- April 20, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Value chain governance in the age of platforms
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Political Instability and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from Firm-level Panel data of Securities in Bangladesh
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Discussion Papers] The Structure of Coasting Trade in British India from 1905 to 1931
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Displacement in Bengal, Revisited
Papers & Reports
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [Middle East Review] Rebalancing U.S. Military Presence in the Middle East and Russian Inroads—Their Influence over the Gulf Region
- March 4, 2018. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] Measuring Urbanization in ASEAN from Space
- March 3, 2018. (Saturday) [BRC Research Report] Human Resource Development, Employment and Mobility of Healthcare Professionals in South East Asia:The Case of Nurses
- March 2, 2018. (Friday) [BRC Research Report] Impact of China's Increasing Demand for Agro Produce on Agricultural Production in the Mekong Region
- March 1, 2018. (Thursday) [BRC Research Report] High-Speed Railway, the EEC, and the Change of the Landscape of Thailand and its Neighboring Countries
Seminars & Events
- May 28, 2018. (Monday) - May 30, 2018. (Wednesday) [Seminar] IDE School on Urban and Regional Economics in Developing Countries for Young Economists @IDE-JETRO, May 28-30, 2018