- February 21, 2018. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] How Does BREXIT Affect Production Patterns of Multinational Enterprises?
- February 16, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Chinese and Japanese infrastructure investment in Southeast Asia: from rivalry to cooperation?
- February 5, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] The Establishment of the China and Southern Bank and the Southern Warehouse Company: In Relation to the Bank of Taiwan’s Southward Strategy with Overseas Chinese from the 1910s to the 1920s
- January 30, 2018. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Effects of Trade Policy on Technological Innovation in Agricultural Markets-Implications for the Developing Economies
- January 25, 2018. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Theorizing regional group formation : anatomy of regional institutions from a membership perspective
Papers & Reports
- December 25, 2017. (Monday) [Middle East Review] Articles:ROUHANI REDUX: IRAN ON THE EDGE OF CHANGE
- November 1, 2017. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] Articles:Energy and Japan-Iran Relations in 1950s: Reassessing the Idemitsu's Oil Deal with Iran
- October 23, 2017. (Monday) [Middle East Review] Articles:Israel's Industrial Policy as a Model of a “Start-Up” Nation
- October 4, 2017. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] Reports:China’s Crude oil Imports from Gulf Countries
- October 4, 2017. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] Reports:High Inflation in Egypt
Seminars & Events
- May 28, 2018. (Monday) - May 30, 2018. (Wednesday) Accepting [Seminar] IDE School on Urban and Regional Economics in Developing Countries for Young Economists @IDE-JETRO, May 28-30, 2018
- March 20, 2018. (Tuesday) Accepting [APL] Regional Loan Distribution in Turkey: The Role of Distance, Political Connection, and Electoral Cycle
- March 14, 2018. (Wednesday) Accepting [Seminar] Outcome Dissemination Seminar: "Innovation along the Value Chain in East Asia: Empirical Evidences with an Application to Aeronautical Manufacturing Industry in India"
- March 2, 2018. (Friday) Accepting [International Symposium] Responsible Business, Responsible Supply Chain Contributing SDGs "How Should Japan Implement the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights? "
- March 2, 2018. (Friday) Accepting [International Symposium] Joint International Economic Symposium on Innovation, Strategy, and Survivability for East Asian Firms in the Globalized World