- June 19,2018 Policy Issue Research on "Challenges for the Asia and Africa Growth Corridor" in JFY 2017
- June 4,2018 [Reports] IDE School on Urban and Regional Economics in Developing Countries for Young Economists
- May 29,2018[Procurement] "Survey on politicians'demographic information in Malawi"
- May 25,2018[Procurement] "Survey on the Relationship between Social Norms and Female Labor Force Participation in Pakistan"
- June 5, 2018. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Vietnamese Families and the Lives of Family Members with Disabilities : A Case Study in a Commune of the Red River Delta
- May 30, 2018. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Women-Owned Micro and Small Enterprises in Bhutan : What Major Obstacles Impede Their Growth and Innovation?
- May 25, 2018. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Love and Hate – "Is Militarization Perceived as Sustainable Development for Chittagong Hill Tracts (CHT)?: A Case Study on CHT, Bangladesh"
- April 30, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Scholarly Communications Revisited: Journal Publishing, Open Access, and Digital-Age Journals
- April 30, 2018. (Monday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Can RTA Labor Provisions Prevent the Deterioration of Domestic Labor Standards?: the Cases of Statutory Minimum Wages and Employment Protection Regulations
Papers & Reports
- March 31, 2018. (Saturday) [Middle East Review] Rebalancing U.S. Military Presence in the Middle East and Russian Inroads—Their Influence over the Gulf Region
- March 4, 2018. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] Measuring Urbanization in ASEAN from Space
- March 3, 2018. (Saturday) [BRC Research Report] Human Resource Development, Employment and Mobility of Healthcare Professionals in South East Asia:The Case of Nurses
- March 2, 2018. (Friday) [BRC Research Report] Impact of China's Increasing Demand for Agro Produce on Agricultural Production in the Mekong Region
- March 1, 2018. (Thursday) [BRC Research Report] High-Speed Railway, the EEC, and the Change of the Landscape of Thailand and its Neighboring Countries
Seminars & Events
- June 26, 2018. (Tuesday) Accepting [Seminar] IDE-JETRO Seminar on "Globalization of Industries in the 21st Century : Insights from the Global Value Chain Approach (in IDE)"
- July 2, 2018. (Monday) Accepting [APL] African Entrepreneurs in the new Millennium: Can the "Cheetah Generation" Transform Africa?
- June 22, 2018. (Friday) Accepting [APL] Presidents, Governing Coalitions, and Legislative Activism in Brazil