Director, Planning and Coordination Division, Research Planning Department, Research Planning Department
Chilean Economy, Managerial Economics
Education / Research Experience
|B.A. Anglo-American Department, Tokyo University of Foreign Studies, 1991|
|Researcher, Economic Development Analysis Project Team department, Institute of Developing Economies (IDE), 1991|
|Visiting Researcher (Santiago de Chile)
Expert on Mission in Investment and Corporate Strategy Unit, Economic Commission of Latin America and Caribbean UN (ECLAC), 1997-2000
|Researcher, Latin American Studies Group, Area Studies Center IDE, 2000-2008|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Santiago), 2008-2011|
|Researcher, Latin American Studies Group, Area Studies Center IDE, 2011-2012|
|Deputy Director, Business and Industry Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, June 2012-September 2012|
|Senior Researcher, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center,
Senior Researcher, Research Planning Department, October 2012-
- 'The Second Round of Competition in the Chilean Telecom Industry,' Latin America Report, Vol.22, No.2, 2005 (Japanese).
- 'Chile/The Mechanism of Corporate Control by Family and the Capital Market Reform', Ajiken World Trend, Vol.199, 2005 (Japanese).
- 'Swallowing All Drinking Industries: Case of a Chilean Brewery Firm', in Latin America Report, Vol.22, No.1, 2005 (Japanese).
- 'The Growth of Chilean Family Business Groups: A Study of Pyramid Structures as a Response to Managerial and Financial Constraints' in Taeko Hoshino ed Management and Innovation in Family Business: A Comparative Study of Asia and Latin America, IDE:Chiba) (Japanese).
- 'Chile: Financial Analysis of Regional Firms in Electricity and Resource-Processing Industries', in Taeko Hoshino ed Globalization and Enterprises in Developing Countries, IDE: Chiba) (Japanese).