List of References
- Mahoney, James & Snyder, Richard, "Integrative Strategies for the Study of Regime Change," in The Challenge of Theories on Democracy —Elaborations over new Trends in Transitology— (New York: Columbia University Press, 2000).
- Munck, Gerardo L, "The Regime Question: Theory Building in Democracy Studies," World Politics, Vol.54, No.1, 2001.
- O'Donnell, Guillermo, Counterpoints: Selected Essays on Authoritarianism and Democratization (Notre Dame: University of Notre Dame Press, 1999)
- Schmitter, Phillippe C., "The Consolidation of Political Democracies: Processes, Rhythms, Sequences and Types," in Geoffrey Pridham (ed.), Transitions to Democracy: Comparative Perspectives from Southern Europe, Latin America and Eastern Europe (Brookfield: Dartmouth, 1995)
- Schedler, Andreas, "What is Democratic Consolidation?" Journal of Democracy, Vol.9, No.2, 1998