Data & Resources
International Input-Output Tables
Latest Input-Output Tables are available for free download.
- Asian International Input-Output Table 2005 (3.97MB) Technical Notes(453KB)
- BRICs International Input-Output Table 2005 (942KB)
- Transnational Interregional Input-Output Table for China, Japan and Korea, 2005 (3.19MB)
Agreement on the Use of Data
By downloading the Input-Output (I/O) Table from this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions, do not download the table.
- INTRODUCTION The Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization (hereinafter referred to as “IDE-JETRO”) grants the user (hereinafter referred to as “User”) the right to use data in Input-Output tables (hereinafter referred to as “Data”) compiled by IDE-JETRO. By complying strictly with the conditions below, the User acquires perpetual and nonexclusive right of use. The User has no right to grant reuse to another party.
- POSSESSION OF COPYRIGHT IDE-JETRO shall perpetually retain the copyright to the Data. The User may neither transfer nor lend the right of use to all or part of the Data to another party. In addition, the User may not sell, distribute or lend the Data to a third party in any form whatsoever, nor copy the Data, with the exception of a portion copied for the purpose of backup or a portion transferred to hard disk. IDE-JETRO retains the right to revise or alter the Data, as well as the right to demand the return of the Data or any other data to which the copyright is possessed by IDE-JETRO, in the event that the User fails to comply strictly with this Contract.
- LIMITATIONS OF RIGHTS The User may not copy, revise or alter the Data or the attached documentation, either in part or in entirety. This limitation, however, does not preclude the consolidation of the Data or the creation of secondary works therefrom.
- INDICATION OF COPYRIGHT The User may extract a limited amount of the Data for inclusion in a document for publication. However, extracts of the Data may not be used in documents that are intended essentially as republications of the Data. Furthermore, when any of the Data is used, its source must be clearly indicated.
- RELINQUISHMENT OF GUARANTEES Use of the Data and the attached documentation is permitted without any guarantee that the Data are free of errors or suitable for a specific purpose or application. IDE-JETRO will assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damages or inconvenience that arises from the use of the Data by the User.
Input-Output Tables （Books and CD-ROMs）
Input-Output (I/O) Tables are also available in both print and CD-ROM format for purchase. Corresponding print editions, if available, will accompany CD-ROM orders. (Note: CD-ROM editions of Input-Output Tables are particularly useful when analyzing data chronologically.)