Education / Research Experience
Macroeconomic Analysis Group, Development Studies Center, 2006
|Seconded to Research Institute of Economy, Trade & Industry, April 2010-June 2013|
|Director, Microeconomic Analysis Studies Group, Development Studies Center, July 2013-October 2015|
|Chief Senior Researcher, Development Studies Center, April 2015-January 2018|
|Senior Overseas Research Fellow (Stanford) , January 2018-|
- "A Model of Temporary and Permanent Jobs and Trade." with T. Machikita. IDE Discussion Paper Series No. 655. 2017.
- "The Internationalisation of Firms and Management Practices: A Survey of Firms in Viet Nam." with I. Kamata and K. Tanaka. ERIA Discussion Paper Series 2016-34. 2017.
- "Temporary Jobs and Globalization." with T. Machikita. IDE Discussion Paper Series No. 585. 2016.
- "Effects of CEOs'Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan" with Y. Todo. Journal of the Japanese and International Economies 34:236-255, 2014.
- "How Can ASEAN and Japan Mutually Benefit from ASEAN Economic Integration?" ILO Asia-Pacific Working Paper Series. No. 486388. 2014.
- "Does MFN Free Riding Plague the Information Technology Agreement?" RIETI Discussion Paper Series 14-E-003, 2014.
- "Entry into Foreign Markets Through Foreign Direct Investment."with T. Matsuura. 2014 in R. Wakasugi ed. Internationalization of Japanese Firms: Evidence from Firm-level Data. Springer.
- "On Biased Technical Change: Was Technological Change in Japan Electri"ty-saving?” RIETI Discussion Paper Series 13-E-077. 2013.