- March 18, 2020 The IDE Library will extend the temporary closing period until Tuesday, March 31st.
- February 7, 2020 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellows (Area Studies/Development Studies).
- November 8, 2019 [Reports] Working Session "E-Commerce Governance at Domestic, Regional and Multilateral Levels: Asian Perspectives" at the WTO Public Forum 2019.
- October 30, 2019 [Procurement] "Survey on the Development of Cassava Processing Industry in Thailand"
- March 27, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Market power of China's State-owned Firms: Evidence from Manufacturing Firm-level Data
- March 27, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Allocation Efficiency in China's State-owned, Private, and Foreign Sector Firms
- March 27, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Success and Failure of North Korean Development Strategy
- March 17, 2020. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] (Re)defining Economic Corridors
- March 13, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Village Chiefs in China: Incomplete Agents
Papers & Reports
- March 12, 2020. (Thursday) [IDE Policy Brief] Impact of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus on the Chinese and Asian Economies: Analysis Using IDE-GSM
- March 6, 2020. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Child Labor and Rainfall Deviation: Panel Data Evidence from Rural Vietnam
- March 6, 2020. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Convergence Success and the Middle‐Income Trap
- March 6, 2020. (Friday) [The Developing Economies] Relational Contracting for Rural Artisanal Products: The Case of the Lao Handweaving Industry
- December 12, 2019. (Thursday) [The Developing Economies] Kichun Kang "Changes in trade variety, substitutability, and terms of trade effect: Evidence from south korea"
Seminars & Events
- May 18, 2020. (Monday) - May 19, 2020. (Tuesday) [Seminar] [Postponed]IDE School on Cities, Development and Trade for Young Economists @IDE-JETRO, May 18-19, 2020