- June 17, 2019 [Procurement] "Household Survey on Role Model Women and Female Labor Force Participation in Gaibandha District in Bangladesh, Phase I"
- June 13, 2019"IDE-JETRO participated in the Fourth South Africa-Japan University Forum"
- May 17, 2019 [Procurement] "Survey on International Migration of Indian Nurses"
- April 24, 2019 [Procurement] "Tracing survey of job seekers in Addis Ababa: Second round"
- May 31, 2019. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Sanctions and Public Opinion: The Case of the Russia-Ukraine Gas Disputes
- May 14, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Youth Employment under Economic Growth in Urban Africa: School-to-work transitions in Ghana and Kenya
- April 18, 2019. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Politicisation of the Appointment and Removal of Judges in a Declining Democracy: The Case of Bangladesh
- April 18, 2019. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Economic Impacts of the US–China Trade War on the Asian Economy: An Applied Analysis of IDE-GSM
- April 18, 2019. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] A Geographical Simulation of Impacts of Vientiane-Hanoi Expressway
Papers & Reports
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] Measuring Connectivity Within and Among Cities in ASEAN
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] New Trends and Challenges for Agriculture in the Mekong Region :From Food Security to Development of Agri-Businesses
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [BRC Research Report] EEC Development and Transport Facilitation Measures in Thailand, and Development Strategies of Neighboring Countries
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [ERIA Collaborative/Support Research Report] Toward Regional Cooperation of Local Governments in ASEAN
- March 20, 2019. (Wednesday) [Middle East Review] Egypt Under SISI: From an Authoritarian Dominant-Party System to Strongman Politics
Seminars & Events
- July 26, 2019. (Friday) Accepting [APL] A Field Experiment on Skill-Based School Health Education in Rural Bangladesh
- July 12, 2019. (Friday) Accepting [APL] Trade and Political Fragmentation on the Silk Roads: The Economic and Cultural Effects of Historical Exchange between China and the Muslim East
- July 4, 2019. (Thursday) Accepting [APL] Growth, health and gender imbalance: evidence from India