- February 7, 2020 IDE-JETRO is now accepting applications for Research Fellows (Area Studies/Development Studies).
- January 22, 2020IDE-JETRO is now inviting applications for Visiting Research Fellows Program (VRF, IDE-Supported Fellowship), Application Deadline: March 9, 2020.
- November 8, 2019 [Reports] Working Session "E-Commerce Governance at Domestic, Regional and Multilateral Levels: Asian Perspectives" at the WTO Public Forum 2019.
- October 30, 2019 [Procurement] "Survey on the Development of Cassava Processing Industry in Thailand"
- January 31, 2020. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Gender Disparities in the Effects of Mothers’ Labor Force Participation on Children’s Time Allocation to Pro-Education Activities in Developing Countries: Evidence from the Rural Philippines
- December 4, 2019. (Wednesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] A Note on Premature Deindustrialization
- May 31, 2019. (Friday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Sanctions and Public Opinion: The Case of the Russia-Ukraine Gas Disputes
- May 14, 2019. (Tuesday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Youth Employment under Economic Growth in Urban Africa: School-to-work transitions in Ghana and Kenya
- April 18, 2019. (Thursday) [IDE Discussion Papers] Politicisation of the Appointment and Removal of Judges in a Declining Democracy: The Case of Bangladesh
Papers & Reports
- December 12, 2019. (Thursday) [The Developing Economies] Kichun Kang "Changes in trade variety, substitutability, and terms of trade effect: Evidence from south korea"
- December 12, 2019. (Thursday) [The Developing Economies] Takeshi Kawanaka "Status Quo or Pluralism? Dominant Party Rule and People"
- December 12, 2019. (Thursday) [The Developing Economies] Anil Duman "Wage Penalty for Temporary Workers in Turkey: Evidence From Quantile Regressions"
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [IDE Research Bulletin] Childhood Conditions in the Developing World
- March 31, 2019. (Sunday) [IDE Research Bulletin] Economic Development and Premature De-industrialization
Seminars & Events
- May 18, 2020. (Monday) - May 19, 2020. (Tuesday) Accepting [Seminar] IDE School on Cities, Development and Trade for Young Economists @IDE-JETRO, May 18-19, 2020
- March 19, 2020. (Thursday) Accepting [International Symposium] Business and Human Rights: Understanding Sustainability and Corporate Value