Deputy Director, Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center
International Economic Law, International Development Law
Education / Research Experience
|Joined the IDE (Economic Development Research Department), 1999 April|
|APEC Study Center, 2000 April|
|Regional Integration Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2003 October|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Washington,D.C.), 2006 July|
|International Relations and Conflict Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2008 April|
|Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2011 April|
|Deputy Director, Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center, 2012 December|
|Research Planning Department, 2014 June|
- "Legal Frameworks for North-South RTAs under the WTO System" (IDE APEC Study Center Working Paper Series 03/04, No. 6, 2004).
- "Characteristics of APEC Trade Liberalization: A Comparative Analysis with the WTO," in Okamoto Jiro ed., Trade Liberalization and APEC (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy, 43), London: Routledge, 2004.
- "Institutional Motives for Forming FTAs: The Contradiction between the MFN Principle and Reciprocity," in Okamoto, Jiro ed., Whither Free Trade Agreements? - Proliferation, Evaluation and Multilateralization (IDE Development Perspective Series, No. 2), Chiba: IDE, 2003.
- "Dispute Resolution under APEC," in Kritzer, Herbert M. ed., Legal Systems of the World: A Political, Social, and Cultural Encyclopedia, Santa Barbara: ABC-Clio Inc, 2002.
- "The Function of the MFN Clause in the Global Trading System" (IDE APEC Study Center Working Paper Series 01/02, No. 3, 2002).
- "Reciprocity in Trade Liberalization" (IDE APEC Study Center Working Paper Series 00/01, No. 2, March 2001).
- "APEC and the WTO: Seeking Opportunities for Cooperation" (IDE APEC Study Center Working Paper Series 99/00, No. 2, 2000).
- "Legal Aspects of the Institutionalization of APEC" (IDE APEC Study Center Working Paper Series 95/96, No. 6, 1996).