East Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center
Area Studies (China)
Education / Research Experience
|Graduated from Hitotsubashi University, Faculty of Social Sciences, 1999|
|Completed the Master Course in Area Studies, Graduate School of General Studies of Culture, the University of Tokyo, 2002|
|Joined IDE (International Exchange Division, Research Promotion Department), 2004|
|East Asia Studies Group，Area Studies Center, 2005|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Beijing), 2009|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Chengdu), 2010|
|East Asian Studies Group，Area Studies Center, 2011|
- The Voices and Protests of China’s Labour NGOs and Their Effort to Promote Migrant Worker Rights, IDE Discussion Papers No.508, 2015.
- Yoko Asuyama and Mami Yamaguchi, “Labor: from fixed cost to variable cost”, In Mariko Watanabe (ed.), The Disintegration of Production: Firm Strategy and Industrial Development in China, Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 2014.
- "Job Allocation of Rural Household and Migration Support Policy in Southwest China", Nobuhiro Okamoto (ed.), Regional Development Strategy of Southwest China, 2008.(in Japanese)
- "The Occupational Structure of Migrant Labor in Urban Informal Sector in China: A Case Study of Garbage Collecting Industry of Beijing," Ajia-Keizai (Journal of Asian Economies), Vol. 44 No.12, 2003. (in Japanese)
- "Mingong Zidi Xuexiao: The Educational Problems of Migrant Labor's Children in Urban China," Chugoku-Kenkyu-Geppou (Journal of Chinese Studies), No.631, 2000. (in Japanese)