Senior Researcher, Development Studies Center
Education / Research Experience
|Graduate School of Economics, Waseda University
Master of Arts, 1997
|Statistical Research Department, Institute of Developing Economies, 1990|
|IDE Research Fellow (Ph.D. Program, Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey), 1995-1997|
|Department of Development Studies, 1998-2002|
|Development Studies Center, Macroeconomic Analysis Group, 2003-2011|
|Development Studies Center, Economic and Social Perspective Studies Group, 2011-|
- "A Comparison between Competitors' Export Prices ? An Experiment ?," in Toida and Uemura eds, FTA in East Asia ?Trade Link Model (II)-, IDE-Jetro, 2006.
- "South Korea", in Projections for Asian Industrializing Region (PAIR Economic Forecasting Report), Institute of Developing Economies, 1997-2005.
- "Malaysia", in Projections for Asian Industrializing Region (PAIR Economic Forecasting Report), Institute of Developing Economies, 1990-2005.
- "Macroeconomic Impacts under FTA Configuration in the APEC Region," in Okuda Satoru ed., APEC in the 21st Century, APEC Study Center, IDE-Jetro, 2001.
- "Macroeconomic Impacts in APEC Region: Measurement by APEC Link Model," in Okuda Satoru ed., Industrial Linkage and Direct Investment in APEC, APEC Study Center, IDE-Jetro, 2000.