Education / Research Experience
|Graduated from College of Arts and Sciences, the University of Tokyo, March 1999|
|Ph.D. in International Relations, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, the University of Tokyo, July 2011|
|Researcher, Institute of Developing Economies (IDE), 2001|
- ‘Chairship System and Decision Making by Consensus in International Agreements: The Case of ASEAN’ Discussion Papers No.471. July 2014
- ‘The Changing Nature of ASEAN as an Organization under the ASEAN Charter,’ in Yamakage, Susumu ed. ASEAN Study Group Report . 2010.
- ‘Chairmanship in ASEAN+3:A Shared Rule of Behavior’ Discussion Papers No.9. October 2004
- ‘East Asian Cooperation through Conference Diplomacy: Institutional Aspects of the ASEAN Plus Three (APT) Framework,’ APEC Study Center Working Paper Series. No.7. March 2004.
- ‘Linkage between Malaysia’s FTA Policy and ASEAN Diplomacy,’ in Jiro, Okamoto, ed. Whither Free Trade Agreements?: Proliferation, Evaluation and Multilateralization Chiba: Institute of Developing Economies (IDE). 2003.