South Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center
Labor Economics, Employment and Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management
Education / Research Experience
|Joined IDE-JETRO, 2006|
|South Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center, 2007-September 2009|
|Research Fellow Sent Abroad (Delhi), October 2009-November 2011|
|South Asian Studies Group, Area Studies Center, December 2011-|
- "Flexible Work Organisation, Human Resource Practices and Worker Perception in India: A Case Study of Bangalore City", Indian Journal of Labour Economics, Vol.48, No.1, 2005.
- The Dynamism of the Labour Market and Labour Reforms in India” in S. Uchikawa ed., The Dynamic Indian Economy, Institute of Developing Economies, 2006.
- "The Human Resources Management of the Japanese Multinational Companies in China" in S. Shiraki ed., The China Shift in Human Resources Management, Hakuto-Shobo, 2005.
- "A Study on Flexible Work Organization in India Using the Micro-data" in Japan Journal of Human Resources Management, Vol.5, No.1, 2003.
- "Industrial and Employment Relations in India: Institutions and Practices" in Human Resources Management in India: IT Industry and Manufacturing Sector, The Japan Institute of Labour, 1998.
Membership of Academic SocietiesJapan Society of Human Resource Management
The Japan Industrial Relations Research Association
Japan Association for Asian Studies