Education / Research Experience
|MPhil in Development Economics, University of Tsukuba, 1996|
|MBA, International Corporate Strategy, Hitotsubashi University, 2009|
|Ph.D in Commerce, Graduate School of Commerce and Management, Hitotsubashi University, 2017|
|Joined IDE, 1997|
|Visiting researcher at Bank Indonesia, 2002-2003|
|Visiting researcher at Center for Strategy International Studies (CSIS), 2003-2004|
|Development Studies Center, 2004-present|
- “Excess capital and bank behavior: Evidence from Indonesia,” IDE Discussion Paper No. 588, 2016.
- “Financial development: The case of Indonesia” in Kinyo, Matsubayashi and Hamori (ed.) Financial Globalization and Regionalism in East Asia, Routledge、2014.
- “Impact of Foreign Capital Entry in the Indonesian Banking Sector,” IDE Discussion Paper No. 406, 2013.
- “Market Discipline by Depositors: Impact of Deposit Insurance on the Indonesian Banking Sector,” IDE Discussion Paper No. 292, 2011.
- “Commercialization of Microfinance in Indonesia: The Shortage of Funds and Linkage Program,” Developing Economies , Vol.48. No.1, 2010.
- “Financial Service to The Poor: Introduction to the Special Issue on Microfinance,” Developing Economies , Vol.48. No.1, 2010.
- “Related Lending and Bank Performance: Evidence from Indonesia” IDE Discussion Paper No. 229, 2010.
- “Bank Borrowing and Financing of Medium-sized Firms in Indonesia” IDE Discussion Paper No. 144, 2008.
- “Transformation of the Financial Sector in Indonesia” IDE Research Paper , 2003.
- “Indonesia's Economic Reform: Restructuring of the Banking Sector” in Yuri Sato (ed.), Indonesia Entering a New Era, IDE Spot Survey No.17, 2000.
- “Macroeconomic Overview and Debt Problems,” in Kozo Kunimune (ed.) Asian Economic Crisis 97/98, IDE Spot Survey No.15, 1999.