Publications & Reports
- "Incentives on the Road: Multitask Principal-Agent Problem and Traffic Accidents in the Trucking Industry"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Analysis of Urbanization in Indonesia using village census"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "The international policy diffusion and fragmentation of environmental regulations"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- "Female International Migration: A Case of Nurse Migration from Kerala, India"(IDE Research Bulletin)
- Yuya Kudo"Interim Report for：Female Empowerment and Social Institution"(Interim Report)
- Yuko Tsujita"Human Resource Development and the Mobility of Skilled Labour in Southeast Asia: The Case for Nurses"(BRC Research Report No.19)
- Minoru Teramoto, Nguyen Duc Chien, Misaki Iwai, Bui The Cuong"The Vietnamese Family during the Period of Promoting Industrialization, Modernization and International Integration"(Interim Report)
- 寺本 実、ブイ・テェー・クォン、ファム・ヴァン・ビック、岩井 美佐紀 "Gia đình Việt Nam trong thời kỳ công nghiệp hóa, hiện đại hóa, hội nhập quốc tế"(Interim Report)
- "Interim Report for: Economic Analysis of Political Shocks"(Interim Report)
- "The 2011 Thailand Floods: Lessons and Records No.34"(Spot Survey)
- "The Consequence of Educational Reform on Youth Employment: Evidence from an Enrollment Increase in Vocational Training in Ethiopia"
- "Teleworking as a mode of working for women in Sri Lanka: Concept, challenges and prospects"
- "Vocational Education and Employment Outcomes in Ethiopia: Displacement Effects in Local Labor Markets"
- "A model of Senegalese FSWs"
- "The effect of becoming a legal sex worker in Senegal on health and wellbeing"
Seminars & Events
- Business and Human Rights in Emerging Markets: Baseline Study on Japanese Corporations, and Future Challenges Ahead and Building a Platform to Formulate a National Action Plan (2017_1_10_007)
- Islam and socio-political change in Africa (2017_1_40_010)
- Preliminary Studies on the Maldives (2017_1_40_008)
- Analytical Perspectives on Distributive Politics: Examining Pork-barrel Politics and Political Clientelism (2017_1_40_006)
- Challenge of building a suitable medical insurance system in Vietnam (2017_1_40_002)
- Communist Single-Party Rule and Mass Organizations: Case Study of Vietnam and Cuba (2017_2_40_006)
- Middle Eastern Family in Transition (2017_2_40_005)
- Mexico in the 21st Century: Modernizing Economy and Polarizing Society (2016_2_40_004)
- Impact evaluation of the registration program for female sex workers in the region of Dakar（2017_1_50_001）
- Political, Economic, and Social Issues in Latin America（2017_1_30_004）
- Political Economy in Contemporary Africa（2017_1_30_003）
- Political and Economic Analyses of the MENA Region（2017_1_30_002）
- Analysis of Current Affairs in Asia（2017_1_30_001）
- Childhood conditions in the developing world (2017_2_40_012)
- Multi-layered mutual recognition systems（2017_2_40_019）
- Poverty Alleviation and the role of convenience store chains（2016_2_40_012）
- Accessibility Law for Persons with Disabilities in Asia（2016_2_40_009）
- Formation process of administrative organizations for resource and environmental policies（2016_2_40_008）
- Female empowerment and social institutions（2015_3_20_001）
- Vocational Education and Employment（2017_2_20_002）
- International Migration of Nurses: A Comparison of Filipino and Indian Nurses (2017_2_40_007)
- The Impact of Urbanization in Indonesia: Analysis of Firm Productivity and Labor Migration（2017_2_40_002）
- Dynamics and transformation of the Vietnamese family in the Doi Moi era (2016_2_40_005)
- Understanding Informal Payments in Kazakhstan: Causes and Implications（2016_2_40_003）