List of References
- Basu, Kaushik (1997), Analytical Development Economics: The Less Developed Economy Revisited, The MIT Press.
- Bird, Graham (2004), International Finance and the Developing Economies, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Bell, Crive (2003), Development Policy as Public Finance, Oxford University Press
- Gale, Douglas (1994), “The Efficient Design of Public Debt,” in Franklin Allen and D. Gale, Financial Innovation and Risk Sharing, The MIT Press.
- Gibson, Heather D. (1996), International Finance: Exchange Rates and Financial Flaws in the International System, Longman.
- Krugman, Paul (1988), “Financing vs. Forgiving a Debt Overhang,” Journal of Development Economics, No. 29, pp. 253-268, North Holland.
- Sachs, Jeffrey (1989), “The Debt Overhang of Developing Countries,” in Guillermo Calvo, Ronald Findlay, Pentti Kouri and Jorge Braga de Macedo (eds.), Debt, Stabilization and Development: Essays in Memory of Carlos Diaz-Alejandro, Blackwell.
- Bird, Graham (1995), IMF Lending to Developing Countries: Issues and Evidence, Routledge.
- Boldo, Michael D. and Christopher M. Meissner (2005), “The Role of Foreign Currency Debt in Financial Crises: 1880-1913 vs. 1972-1997,” NBER Working Paper Series No. 11897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge: MA.
- Kindleberger, Charles P. (2005), Manias, Panic and Crashes – A History of Financial Crises (5th Edition), John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Polackova, Hana (1998), “Government Contingent Liabilities: A Hidden Risk to Fiscal Stability,” World Bank Policy Research Working Paper, The World Bank.