- IDEAS brochure 2016-17 was released!! (May 1, 2016)
- Ms. Naomi Inoue (graduated in 2010) began working at the Institute of Developing Economies as a researcher (Law and Institution Studies Group, Inter-disciplinary Studies Center) on May 1, 2016.
- The 25th batch overseas fellows graduated from IDEAS. The graduation ceremony was held on March 10, 2016.
- Mr. Hideki Fukamachi (Orinus Partners Ltd.: graduated in 2011)'s business was featured on a Bangladeshi top newspaper, The Daily Star on January 28, 2016.
- Ms. Rie Makita (Rikkyo University: graduated in 1993) contributed “Chapter 14: Organic Agriculture from the Perspective of Small Farmers’ Livelihood Strategies: Two Cases from Central and South India” in Singh, R.B. and Pawel Prokop, eds., Environmental Geography of South Asia: Contributions Toward a Future Earth Initiative, Springer, 2016.
- Mr. Phuntsho Rapten (Bhutan: graduated in 2003) was appointed by His Majesty the King of Bhutan an eminent member of the upper house of the parliament on December 7, 2015.
Please direct inquiries or comments to
IDEAS Secretariat, IDE-JETRO